Patch

Sunday, June 12, 2005

 

Rob is in Texas



Rob’s Story
On seeing internet photos of aliens (space) and UFO sightings in Emory Texas, I had to go and check it out. Emory, Texas is east of Dallas, out in the middle of nowhere. Perfect place for UFOs.
Well, no one in Emory knows anything about pictures or sightings of space aliens, but lots of talk about illegal Mexican aliens. And plenty of talk about UFO sightings. The locals say seeing UFOs zooming around is no big deal. And in fact there had been lots of recent sighting, mostly northwest of town.
After some B.S. with the locals I was direct to a pasture northwest of town where I could camp. Returning to my truck to go and find this pasture, who should turn up but this Rich, whom I had hooked up with on my last trip to Texas. Rich is the guy that was with me chasing UFOs all the way to Idaho. He’s the one I suspected of being an alien. He wanted to go with me to find this pasture, but I turned him down as I don’t trust this guy.
After driving about 5 miles out of town, I found the pasture. Finding a nice grassy place without any cow paddies, I put up my tent and started drinking some Lone Star beer. A few minutes after sunset, I could see what looked like car lights moving thru a tree line that was about 1.5 kilometers across the pasture.
These lights were about 3 – 4 meters apart and looked like they were moving from my right to left. (west to east). After watching the lights for a few minutes, I realized that the lights weren’t moving but blinking on and off. This blinking gave the appearance of moving.
I watched these lights about 10 minutes when they start to move up above the trees. Man I jumped up and grabbed a pair of binoculars. By now the lights are 30 to 40 meters above the trees. After watching the lights for a while I could see that the lights where part of a larger object.
The object was a shade darker then the back round. Finally I could make out that the object was football shaped, the lights running down the middle, the bottom flatter then the top, and the back narrowing down more then the front. Reminded me more of a nuclear submarine then anything.
Now I had been watching about 10 minutes, and it dawned on me this was a UFO. Holy Cow!! I couldn’t believe it, a UFO no more then 1 mile away. At realizing this I also realized that the damn thing was starting to move toward me.
Aluminum hat, where was my aluminum hat? A frantic search began for the hat as I realized the UFO had detected me. It was like a horror movie, scrambling around looking for the hat and the UFO moving toward me faster and faster. At last, found the hat on the front seat of the truck. Man I slammed that hat my head so hard I liked to knock myself out. Laugh if you want, but soon as I put on the hat, the UFO seemed to lose focus and started to drift around.
The UFO started sweeping the area from left to right and back. Let me tell you I know what one of those insurgents in Iraq feels like when looking down the barrel of a Blackhawk gunship. It sucks! After a few seconds, the UFO pointed itself right at my camp and started coming my way.
Soon as it started I crawled under the truck and watched. As the UFO came up to my camp, it lit the whole area up. The light was the same bluish, white light as the UFO used out in Idaho. Man it was big eyes and brown shorts time. That bad boy hovered over the camp for what seemed like forever. Then, ZOOM, gone! Fast is not the word, from my campsite to the horizon in a nanosecond. West, it moved west again, just like the last time.
Well all this called for some more lone star. Standing there drinking and thinking about what to do, when here comes this Rich guy. You see that he asks? What are you going to do, Rob, he wants to know. I don’t know, head west and try to relocate the darn thing. Can I go with you? He asks me.
Well from Emory Texas to Clovis N.M., which I was thinking of going to next, is a long way. Ya, you can go, but no funny stuff, like bailing out when another UFO shows up. Ok, I can help with the driving. We’ll leave in the morning.
Well we are now close to Dallas and we stopped at a Star Bucks to get internet access to send this post to Patch to put on her blog. Rich took the truck to fuel up, check the oil for the long drive ahead. I still don’t trust this guy as he is one weird person. He talks with a low voice so you are always saying, what? I think he does it on purposes, so I don’t talk to him. I just tell him what to do, take exit so and so, go right and stop at Star Bucks. He doesn’t seem to mind, just does what I say.
I need to get to Clovis to see my unnamed Air Force buddy for any classified information he may have on UFOs. I’m almost betting that I’m going to end up in the Black Rock Desert again. Not a good place to be this time of the year. (HOT) And Burning Man isn’t till August.
Anyway, we are heading to Cannon A.F.B., New Mexico. Should have internet access there and will report what happened on getting there and any plans that I come up with.

Rob

P.S. This Rich, he doesn't have an aluminum lined hat and that UFO did not go after him or seem aware that he was around. This guy is brain dead or an alien, either one is possible. Have to keep my eye on him.
Posted By Patches
Comments:
Hmmmm....If I was Rob, I would keep both eyes on this Rich fella. If he is an alien, he could be setting up Rob to be abducted!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

February 2005   March 2005   April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   September 2005   October 2005   December 2005   February 2006   March 2006   September 2006   December 2006   January 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?